24th April 2018, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Will I not get promotion in 3rd year if fail in 2nd year of CSE Diploma course?

Hello everyone, I came to know that if I fail in 2nd year exam of Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering then I will not promoted to 3rd year. Is it true? I am really confused and I need your help to know about the truth. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
  2. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  3. Will I be termed as fail if I failed in two out of five subjects in B.Com?
  4. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  5. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for internship being in 3rd year of CSE?
  7. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  8. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP OR MIT with 81% marks in Diploma CSE?
  9. Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?
  10. Can i take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3rd year diploma in CSE
  11. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  12. Whether my promotion granted to 3rd semester if got 4 ATKT in 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Can I join 3rd year Engineering after completing Diploma? What is the process?
  14. Can I apply for B.Tech 2nd year or 3rd year after completion of diploma in sandwich mode?
  15. Can I do Internship during my 2nd year of B.Tech? Preferable companies for CSE students?
  16. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Police job after completion of 2nd year diploma?
  18. What to do now if I have 3 years gap in B.Com 2nd year?
10th May 2018, 09:50 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I not get promotion in 3rd year if fail in 2nd year of CSE Diploma course?

No, the information what you have heard about the promotion in Diploma course is not correct. You are eligible to pursue third year of Diploma course even if you have failed in second year of CSE Diploma course. But, you should have the minimum credits required to be eligible to pursue third year of Diploma CSE course else, you will not be allowed to pursue final year of CSE Diploma course.
4th September 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I not get promotion in 3rd year if fail in 2nd year of CSE Diploma course?

If I fail in 2nd sem 3 subjects can i enter into the 2nd year diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?