21st April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Proof of Diploma engineering course done from IME?

Dear sir,

i passed my diploma engineering in mechanical in 1994 .but still no prove that this certificate is equivalent of engineering in diploma as a regular course.
please send or mail me that i show .

Related Questions:
  1. Exemption in AMIE section-A after Diploma from IME Mumbai?
  2. Can I take admission in IME after passing 3 years diploma in Agriculture engineering from government polytechnic?
  3. B.Tech. through IME INDIA
  4. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  5. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  6. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  7. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  8. How to take admission in IME for B.Tech in West Bengal after doing diploma from MBC institute of engineering and technology
  9. How may I get details of AICTE approved correspondence in electrical engineering from IME university(Mumbai)?
  10. Is IME AICTE approved? Can I prefer IAS examination from IME?
  11. Can I do T.Engineering(Diploma) in Mechanical Engineering from IME(India) after doing ITI(Tractor Mechanic) from NCVT?
  12. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs?
  13. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  14. Is there any provision for electrical engineering programme in IME Mumbai
  15. Is IME approved from AICTE? Is IME certificate valid for government job?
  16. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Kalinga Institute of Development Studies at Cuttack approved by IME and AICTE for diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to pursue Sec A&B from IME(India)
19th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Proof of Diploma engineering course done from IME?

To prove that you have done Diploma in Engineering course from IME, you need to obtain a Certificate from your college where you have pursued your three years Diploma course. Diploma certificate or Marks Memo is the only proof that anyone can have to prove that they have completed Diploma course. Without having Diploma certificate, no one will trust you and allow you to pursue higher studies and also you cannot find job opportunities. So, I suggest you to contact your college and enquire about what you need to do get your Diploma certificate.
20th November 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Proof of Diploma engineering course done from IME?

I have done Diploma from IME (institute of mechanical engineers mumbai). Now i want to do B.tech (AICTE approved). Where i will get admission please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?