19th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do degree to get jobs after diploma?

Sir I did diploma in computer science in 2007. and I have joined engineering and it was discontinued. Now I prepared to do degree. For this qualification (10 3 3) enough to do it jobs? And it is possible to do degree after diploma OR only I can do engineering after diploma. In future I have planned for job in US. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for Polytechnic Diploma holders?
  2. Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?
  3. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the Government jobs available for diploma degree holder?
  5. What are the jobs available for diploma in automobile?
  6. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  7. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a Maths student
  8. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  9. Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  11. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  12. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  13. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  14. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  15. What are the government jobs for ECE diploma holders?
  16. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  17. Which one is better between diploma after 10th and degree after 12th? Which diploma degree is better for girls?
  18. Admission to PG course after doing B.Tech from YCMOU Maharashtra Open University?
20th November 2015, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do degree to get jobs after diploma?

No, it is not possible to do degree after completion of three years Engineering Diploma course. You can pursue only B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma Engineering course. But, its not possible to pursue Degree course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, you need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?