20th March 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course

I am doing my final year mechanical. I have got 96.98% in this feb MAT 2011 exam. Please guide of with the colleges that offer scholarship for this mark for doing MBA. I am interested in international business course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT? -- [New]
  2. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  3. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 96 percentile in Feb MAT?
  4. Chances of getting a good college after scoring 631.5 in MAT with 79.22 percentile? Cutoff of the colleges?
  5. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  6. When will the forms for MAT feb session be available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges can I expect with 696 marks in Feb MAT exam?
  8. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  9. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
  12. Which are the good B.School offering MBA course in India? I have scored 93% in Feb MAT exam
  13. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  14. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  15. Will I be able to get a seat in PSG institute of management after scoring 659.5 in Feb MAT?
  16. Can I get admission after scoring 634.5 in MAT Feb?
  17. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  18. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
17th April 2015, 07:12 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course

After getting such a great score in management aptitude test you can get the top college in india and the scholarship for the management course in that college ou university. I would like to advise you first that you must apply for all Indian institute of management (I.I.M.) if you pass your management course from these institutions then you can be appointed in best companies on higher post with high salary package.

Institutions from where you can do M.B.A and can get scholarship are_

1. indian institute of management, Ahmedabad

2. Indian institute of management, Delhi

3. Indian institute of management, Mumbai

4. Indian institute of management, bangalore

5. Indian institute of management, kolkata

6. Indian institute of management, indore

7. Indian institute of management, lucknow

8. Indian institute of management, ranchi

9. Indian institute of management, raipure
1st July 2015, 12:34 AM
Tai 1

Default Re: Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course

List of Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT:-

IIM, Raipure

IIM, Ranchi

IIM, Delhi

IIM, Lucknow

IIM, Mumbai

IIM, Ahmedabad

IIM, bangalore

IIM, kolkata

IIM, Indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?