2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multimedia Creations in School of Art and Animation, Delhi?

Can I know the course duration of Diploma in Multimedia Creations course available in School of Art and Animation, Delhi? What will be the fee expenses for this course? Please tell me asap.

4th November 2016, 11:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multimedia Creations in School of Art and Animation, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the course duration of Diploma in Multimedia Creations course available in School of Art and Animation, Delhi? What will be the fee expenses for this course? Please tell me asap.

The School of Arts and Animation, Delhi offers the following courses BFA in Fine Arts, MFA in Fine Arts, BSc in Animation and Diploma in Visual & Fine Arts. So there is no course in the name of Diploma in Multimedia Creations in the institute. They only offer one diploma course that is Diploma in Visual & Fine Arts, the students after the completion of 10th standard can join the course. The course duration is one year. The fee will be Rs 40,000 per year. The School of Arts and Animation, Delhi website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?