28th January 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?

I have passed 12 th science exam this year
will i get admission to second year of diploma or first year .2) can i get admission to second year of degree college after completeing diploma in engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  3. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year?
  6. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  8. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma in MSBTE after scoring 56% in 12th?
  10. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  13. How to take admission in diploma 2nd year after completing 12th?
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  17. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma after passing 12th standard with 46.67%?
5th November 2014, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?

1. No, you cannot get admission in Second year of Diploma course even if you have completed 12th standard in science stream, you can get admission only in First year of Diploma course.

2. Yes, you can get admission in Second year of Engineering course after completion of Diploma course. To get admission in second year of engineering course, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) and by qualifying the LEET examination, based on your rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying the LEET examination, you can directly get admission in second year of four years engineering course.
22nd May 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?

I have got less 40% in 12th science can i get admission in marine engenering
6th September 2021, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my 12th with diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?