5th November 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?

After SSLC, I tried to do diploma but i failed in EC. So i completed 2 PUC Arts. Then i completed diploma in hardware and networking. What should i do next as i don't like BA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  3. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  4. Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma? -- [New]
  5. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  6. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  7. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  8. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  9. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  11. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  12. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  14. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  15. Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?
  16. Best institute which teaches diploma in hardware and networking in India?
  17. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  18. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
7th November 2015, 10:58 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?

I would like to suggest you that you must go for higher studies in Hardware and Networking to gain more Knowledge and job with more salary package.

You can opt for Advanced Diploma in Hardware and Networking.
Courses:
A+
N+
CCNA
MCSA
RHCT

Duration of courses is 3 months, 6 months ,1 year, 2 year.

You can also join B.tech through lateral entry.
You can also join computer companies, HCL Zenith,Lenovo as hardware engineer.
7th November 2015, 05:43 PM
singla420

√ First of all you should search for a good job and if you are able to get job. Then with job you can complete your b.tech also with non attending. This will help you in three types :

1. You be self independent.
2. You also get experience while continoue with job.
3. After completing your b.tech you also get a big amount of increament in sallery also and your experience is also counted.

So do one thing first search for a job related to hardware and networking.
24th January 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

So are you suggesting me that I should search for a job after studying advanced diploma in computer hardware and networking??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?