24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Seats available in AISECT University, Bhopal for Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fees including hostel and transportation?

Hello, I want to get admission in three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course at AISECT University, Bhopal. Please tell me seat available for it? Fees including hostel and transportation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AISECT university Bhopal?
  2. Is my degree from AISECT University valid for government and private sector jobs?
  3. How much is the fees of 2 years electrical diploma engineering course?
  4. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University?
  5. What should I do either job or higher education if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Job opportunities in Bhopal?
  6. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  7. How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore? -- [New]
  8. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study Integrated B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course in KIIT University?
  9. Total fees including the hostel for B.Tech in Kalinga University?
  10. Criteria for admission in Mother's Public School? Fees including coaching and hostel? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much is the fees for 3 years electrical diploma with hostel
  12. How to take admission in Diploma in Diabetologists at Madras Medical College, Chennai? Fees including hostel charges?
  13. Fees details of B.Sc Agriculture Management seats in private colleges?
  14. What is the current fees of COEP, MIT and PICT Pune for direct 2nd year BE including hostel fees?
  15. How many seats are allocated for Electrical Engineering diploma each year? Am I eligible with 70% marks?
  16. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  17. Fees structure of B.Tech in Manipal University including hostel charge?
  18. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
14th April 2023, 02:03 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Seats available in AISECT University, Bhopal for Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fees including hostel and transportation?

Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a three-year program offered by AISECT University, Bhopal. The total number of seats available for this program may vary and depend on factors such as the university's policies and the number of applicants.

In terms of fees, the exact amount may vary depending on several factors such as the year of admission, hostel accommodation, transportation facilities, etc. It is recommended that you visit the university's official website or contact the admission office for the latest information on fees.

Additionally, the university may also offer scholarships or financial aid to eligible students based on various criteria such as academic performance, socio-economic background, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?