29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Electrical Engineering admission in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  5. How many Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering seats are available in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  6. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  7. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 5000 rank in OJEE?
  9. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  11. Will I get admission in any B.Tech college after scoring an OJEE rank of 28834?
  12. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  13. Seats available for MTech(Electrical Engineering) course in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  14. How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  17. Which are the best colleges for EEE?
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
3rd August 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

There are 120 Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats available in the Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore. Candidates who have passed HSC examination conducted by BSE, Odisha or 10th standard examination declared equivalent with minimum 35% marks in aggregate, obtaining 30% marks in each subject at the qualifying examination with English, Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore.
5th August 2018, 08:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?

Diploma in engineering is three year course and candidate passed 10th are eligible to get admission in the course.

The number of intake capacity varies with stream.

Mechanical - 120

Civil - 120

Electrical - 120

Electronics and Telecommunication - 30

For more information visit at www.jietorissa.org.
5th August 2018, 08:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The available number of seats in diploma in engineering course is :-

Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering - 120.

In Electronics and Communication engineering - 30.

It is three year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?