9th February 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in Mother's Public School? Fees including coaching and hostel?

My daughter wants to read in Mother's public school what will be the criteria & boarding facilities for her. Similarly she wants to take the coaching in engineering, what are the scope in mother's. what will be the fees to pay in reading in mother's public school for two years including the coaching fees & Hostel fees.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the total school for Standard XI and XII including hostel?
  2. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  3. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Com professional? I have done 12th commerce
  5. Admission fees, hostel fees and mess bill at BITS Pilani? Can education loan be availed for all of these?
  6. When the entrance exam for Commerce is starting in Mothers Public School? Details about the examination?
  7. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  8. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Mother's Public School, Bhubaneswar for 10th ICSE student?
  10. What career would be best for me between BSc and B.Tech?
  11. How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  12. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  13. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Com including hostel fees?
  15. Fee structure of DAV Public School, Cuttack?
  16. What is the procedure for admission after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance test for commerce in Mothers Public School?
  18. What is the annual fees for B.Tech including the hostel fees?
11th May 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Mother's Public School? Fees including coaching and hostel?

What is the total fee i have to pay for 11th&12th and medical coaching and boarding for two years
5th January 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in Mother's Public School? Fees including coaching and hostel?

What is the total fee i have to pay for 11th & 12th and medical coaching and boarding for two years
6th January 2017, 10:59 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Admission process
>> Parents must register the child for admission
>> Registration for admission is announced in the first week of Jan only
>> Application fees once paid will not be refunded.

Fees scheduled
>> You need to contact school office for the current fees structure for class 11 and 12.
>> The school fees is charged from beginning of session irrespective of date of admission
>> Parents need to pay school fees quarterly in advance. Any late payment after 10th of month will be fined as Rs 10 per day.

Documents required
>>Attested copy of municipal corporation birth certificate.
>> Transfer certificate of the previous school
>> Final Report card of the previous school
>> Medical fitness certificate
>> Photograph of student, mother, father or parents.
11th March 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Please notify me what will be the fee structure for a XI student including tuition, fooding and hostel fee per annum. Mob 9437150208
12th March 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Mother's Public School for tution and hostel
4th May 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any gurther entrance date for class 11 and 22 in odm bbsr

Last entrance date was 30th of april 2017. Ia there any provision for admission without entrance?
11th May 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I was not able to appear the entrance exam due to I.C.S.E board exams.can I get admission after my results are published.
7th October 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of MPS for 2 years including coaching for engineering but without hostel?
10th January 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to take admission in 11th class. I want to know what documents we need to submit along with the entrance form and the entrance form submission is possible in on line or not because we are from Sambalpur.
26th January 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to read in mother's public school. What will its fee for 11 & 12 class ,and the percentage required to get admission in mother's public school for class 11&12 the.
Please inform to my contact no - 8280952099
11th April 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in mothers public school for my son what is the criteria if any possibility will to take admission in 11th science then inform me at 9040150586
25th October 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age to get admission in mothers public school?
8th December 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission my daughter in Std 1 please inform me the procedure and fees structure on 9575511022
16th December 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

My son wants to admission for class XI how manny chares incls hostel and tution fee per annum please reply.
4th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What will be the course fee 11th and 12th at mother's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?