13th September 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Short term diploma courses after MBBS? Duration of course and colleges for it?

Tell me what are the short term diploma courses after MBBS , along with the duration and available colleges in india?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
  2. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  4. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  5. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  6. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  7. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry
  9. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  10. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  11. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  12. What to do if BDS student does not get admission in MDS?
  13. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  14. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  15. Short term courses after Diploma in ECE?
  16. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  17. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  18. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
1st August 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term diploma courses after MBBS? Duration of course and colleges for it?

Hi..
I m dr.rashmi..i did mbbs 10 yr back...i want to know that what r the options for any online short term cources in cosmetology in bihar nd other option fr any online or correspondence cources in bihar...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?