24th May 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I do Fashion Designing course? Can't I get job based on my discontinued Diploma?

Sir/Madam actually i have discontinues Diploma in 2010 itself and now I want to do the job at One textile company, so should i do fashion design course now to get the job? Can't get job on my discontinued diploma.c

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  4. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  5. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  6. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  7. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  8. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  9. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  10. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  12. What are the job options after diploma in fashion designing?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  14. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  16. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  17. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
30th May 2016, 09:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Fashion Designing course? Can't I get job based on my discontinued Diploma?

If you have discontinued your diploma course, you are not eligible for the jobs based on your diploma qualification. This is because discontinuation means you have not achieved the certificate of completion of the course and hence not eligible for the job post based on your diploma qualification. Since you want to do job in textile industry so you should pursue studies in the field of Fashion or Textiles.
1st June 2016, 11:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Fashion Designing course? Can't I get job based on my discontinued Diploma?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot get any job based on the Diploma qualification at this moment as you have left the course which means you have not received any certificate for the course. So, on what basis you will get any of the jobs. You must have to complete a certain course on Fashion Designing in order to get any job in Textile Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?