24th May 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Advance Diploma in Fashion Design holder can do PG in Textile Designing or not?

Well actually i have done Advance Diploma in Fashion Design. So, now tell me that whether can I try for PG in Textile Designing or not?

30th May 2016, 09:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advance Diploma in Fashion Design holder can do PG in Textile Designing or not?

Yes, you can opt for PG course in the field of textile design after completion of your advance diploma course in fashion design. Most of the institutes especially the top ranking ones take admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by them. Hence, prepare well and aim to score high to get seat in them.
1st June 2016, 11:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advance Diploma in Fashion Design holder can do PG in Textile Designing or not?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely opt Post Graduation in Textile Designing after when you complete your Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing as you are definitely eligible to opt this course.The admission to the Colleges are based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?