21st May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hi
I am B.Sc(Nursing) student. I want to do PG Diploma in Hospital Management So please tell me how I get admission? Or tell me that I have to give any kind of entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  4. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  7. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  9. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  12. Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  14. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  15. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
12th October 2015, 06:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am B.Sc(Nursing) student. I want to do PG Diploma in Hospital Management So please tell me how I get admission? Or tell me that I have to give any kind of entrance exam for admission?

For a PG Diploma in Hospital Management course there is no entrance examination in Annamalai University.
You have to check the college/institution where you want to join regarding the entrance examination.

The eligibility to study the course is any degree or an equivalent examination.
The duration of the course is one year.

So you can join the PG Diploma in Hospital Management after your B.Sc Nursing degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?