23rd September 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering being an Electrician?

Sir,
I am working in an Electrical company as an Electrician. And I want to do Electrical Engineering Diploma course. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  2. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  3. How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI electrician course?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  5. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical after completing ITI electrician
  10. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  12. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  15. How should I study diploma ECE after finishing ITI electrician with 60%
  16. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  17. Can I get admission in 3rd semester of Electrical Engineering Diploma in any UGC/AICTE approved institute if completed 3 years Regular Apprenticeship in Electrician?
  18. How can I get admission in Holy Matha College, Kerala to study in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course through IGNOU VIEP if completed online counselling?
12th October 2015, 05:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering being an Electrician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am working in an Electrical company as an Electrician. And I want to do Electrical Engineering Diploma course. Please help me regarding this.

To study Diploma in Electrical Engineering the aspirant has to complete his 10th standard.

The duration of the course is 3 years.
The scope for this study is very good.
You can get many jobs in the field both private and government.

The course very useful for a electrician like you to pursue your career in the same line.

You can also get a job in government companies like BEL, BHEL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?