13th April 2011, 02:07 PM
geetha1234

Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?

i am student of E.C i want to know that which branch of m.tech is better to get high salary job.
1.vlsi & embedded
2.digital electronics
3.digital communication
4.power electronics
5.nano technology
6.communication engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  2. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication?
  3. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  4. Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)? -- [New]
  7. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Which branch should I take in M.Tech? I am an electronics and communication engineering student
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  13. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  14. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  15. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  17. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
16th April 2011, 04:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?

All the areas mentioned are good options. It is upto you to decide which out of these interests you. You must have covered the basics during graduation. Based on that you should decide which area you are most comfortable. Also you need to decide which out these will help you in making a career of your choice.
21st April 2011, 07:39 PM
ramkumar.g

Default Re: Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?

All are equally good. But, I suggest VLSI/Embedded design course as I feel it will be interesting for most of the people.
25th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how much important b.tech after diploma
27th April 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

wht r d job aftr m-tech in EC?
15th May 2011, 02:05 AM
Pritesh.gohil

The best coarse for m.tech is VLSI technology .
Because now a time the electronics trying to becoming very small and small using the VLSI technology.
7th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am a btech student with 60% agregate.Where will i get a job with 5digit salary.?
7th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what is future scope of m.tech(digital com) in corp sector.
10th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

which stream in m.tech in electronics and communication enginering has the best career prospect?
11th June 2011, 01:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetha1234 View Post
i am student of E.C i want to know that which branch of m.tech is better to get high salary job.
1.vlsi & embedded
2.digital electronics
3.digital communication
4.power electronics
5.nano technology
6.communication engg.
VLSI and embedded system is best because now in this time this specialization have take good part for ECE department.

future scope is vey good for this specialization.
12th June 2011, 03:37 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Vlsi & Embedded system this branch rocks ...
so you just take admission ..
all technological growth in electronics core industry will be developed under VLSI manufacturing process ...
day by day more and more industry are develop in this sector ..
go for it ..
good luck
18th June 2011, 02:15 AM
sivaprasadrs2

VLSI and EMBEDDED systems from good institutions like ER & DCI (CDAC) trivandrum will be good.
29th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

which branch is better in m.tech for ece
1st July 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

what kind of high salary job will i get after completing mtech in electronics engg??
12th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs we may get after finishing our mtech in vlsi and embedded system branch
12th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

wt"s the use to study m.tech
26th July 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

im doing telecom IP testing. i want the know M.tech subjects related to telecom testing. 2. IS VLSI n EMbedded are related to telecom testing are not
26th July 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

im doing telecom testing course. i want to study m.tech, so i want to know the subjects in M.tech which are related to telecom testing. is VLSI, Embedded systms related to Telecom testing
26th July 2011, 01:24 AM
rajisus

im doing telecom testing course now. i want to study M.tech which is relation to Telecom testing.
28th July 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job garenty aftr m tech in vlsi & emmb.
15th August 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir give some of sample papers ece for bhel preparation.
21st August 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

BSNL Regional Telecom Training centre,Nagpur offers various value addition courses like Radio Frequency Engineering,OFC,Networking,cyber security,PLC SCADA,infrastructure -BTS etc.Various one week courses are on offer in the month of November & December -2011 with hostel facility.Email [email protected]/[email protected] .visit www.rttcnagpur.bsnl.co.in for further details.
4th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.tech from Electronics and communication and i am doing software testing in an MNC from last two years but i always want to come to my core industry that is electronics what are the possible ways... kindly suggest me ........... if i pursue m.tech in electronics domain then am i be able to get job in electronics industry pls reply.................
9th December 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

wher do we get a job after mtech in commn engg..specify some of the main industries
9th December 2011, 03:04 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering?

Quote:
1.vlsi & embedded
2.digital electronics
3.digital communication
4.power electronics
5.nano technology
6.communication engg.
Hi,

All the areas you have mentioned are well in demand.

I will suggest you to choose between VLSI & EMBEDDED or DIGITAL ELECTRONICS or COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can go for nano technology , only if you are really interested in it.

As Digital communication is covered in communication engineering(here analog and digital both will be there.) , so its better to go for Communication engineering rather than digital comm.

Rest is all depends on your interest.

Best of luck

regards.
9th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend as you are from ECE stream then you can apply for M.tech course in streams like-

1.VLSI and Embedded system

2.Digital electronics

3.Power electronics

These are the much job prospective course..
After completion of M.tech in any of the following stream you can get a job in core field..

All the best..
15th December 2011, 12:42 AM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

All the areas mentioned are good options. It is upto you to decide which out of these interests you. You must have covered the basics during graduation. Based on that you should decide which area you are most comfortable. Also you need to decide which out these will help you in making a career of your choice.
15th December 2011, 02:18 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend

All the areas you have mentioned are well in demand.

I will suggest you to choose between VLSI & EMBEDDED or DIGITAL ELECTRONICS or COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can go for nano technology , only if you are really interested in it.

As Digital communication is covered in communication engineering(here analog and digital both will be there.) , so its better to go for Communication engineering rather than digital comm.

Rest is all depends on your interest.

dear friend,
My friend as you are from ECE stream then you can apply for M.tech course in streams like-

2.Digital electronics

3.Power electronics

After completion of M.tech in any of the following stream you can get a job in core field.

dear friend,

2.Digital electronics

3.Power electronics

After completion of M.tech in any of the following stream you can get a job in core field

dear friend,

2.Digital electronics

3.Power electronics

After completion of M.tech in any of the following stream you can get a job in core field
15th December 2011, 03:40 PM
Sanwariya

Hi!!

Don't follow the herd , Please first Introspect yourself and find out which subjects among the available choices you are good at, and work accordingly..

There are subjects like :

- Power Electronics
- Embedded System
- VLSI
- Digital electronics

You can choose one among the above to pursue your career ..

Best wishes,

Regards,
15th December 2011, 05:23 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
1.vlsi & embedded
2.digital electronics
3.digital communication
4.power electronics
5.nano technology
6.communication engg.
dear friend,

As you are a student of Electronics and Communication Engineering (E.C.E.) then after B.Tech you can do any of them.There are so many option/subjects among which you can choose any one in your master degree. You have mentioned some subjects which you will get master degree and besides this, I have also mentioned some other subjects. These subjects are ....

1. Digital Communication,
2. Antenna,
3. Analog Communication,
4. Digital Communication,
5. Basic Electronics,
6. VLSI etc.

But I think it is completely depend up on you . The subject which you will feel better it will also be better and beneficial for you.

In my opinion V.L.S.I. (Very Large Scale Integration) system will be best for you.Although it is one of the toughest subject in E.C.E. department. But it has a bright future and once if you make your carrier with this subject then in future you will also be beneficial. Again I shall tell you that the subject which you like most and want to learn and also want to pursue your master degree, you can choose it and make your carrier.

all the best.
15th December 2011, 06:49 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your degree graduation then you want to do M.TECH
if you do B.TECH in Electronics and communication engineering
then you go for M.TECH

like:-

VLSI design
Embedded system
Digital communication
Basic electronics

This is the very good subject for doing m.TECH.......
15th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

VLSI & Embedded technology is a good branch for the students who wish to pursuing M.tech & a student of Electronics & communication Engineering as VLSI design offers a huge scope for Indian engineers . Students who have strong electronics background and an engineering degree either in electronics, computer science, electrical, IT, instrumentation etc. are eligible for a career in VLSI.VLSI design is an extremely challenging job.
The starting salary a B. Tech student can expect would range from Rs. 15,000 to 30,000 a month. .
VLSI designers are in huge demand to develop FPGA implementations, ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) and SoCs (System-on-chip).
15th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),

2:Mobile Communication,

3:Microwave Communication

4:Robotics, defense,

5:Radio Communication,

6:TV broadcasting,

7:Telegraphy & Telephony,

8:VLSI design,

9:Nuclear Science,

10:Wireless Communication
etc
18th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

which can be the easiest subject to pursue m tech:
1.vlsi & embedded
2.digital electronics
3.digital communication
4.power electronics
5.nano technology
6.communication engg.
4th January 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am doin my final yr ece ..i want to pursue my higher studies in mobile technology...i want to be a designer of a mobile or in developing application and testing those application...so for this which specific stream should i take??
27th February 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to do m.tech after b.tech?can't we get good job after b.tech?.
27th February 2012, 06:41 PM
ramandeep.2dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is necessary to do m.tech after b.tech?can't we get good job after b.tech?.
Its not true that M.tech is necessary to get job. Its depend that whether you want to do job after M.Tech ot B.Tech. You can get job even B.Tech. Just choose your Job domain and decide to work.
25th March 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Is PLC training is going to be useful for E.C.E Engineers
14th April 2012, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

which branch is easy in the above branches and also important to getting good job for an engineering student.and which branch is easyly understand by the ordinary student.
12th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how apply after btech in ece branch in nda
13th May 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

which type of topic is better for mini and main projects in electronics & communication engineering?
13th May 2012, 06:30 PM
Bhargav.student

In terms of salary and job related better to go for
M.Tech in VLSI design .
It is most demandable course in recent days .
Go for it
All the best
15th June 2012, 01:20 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
thank you
28th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed engi in telecommunication but i didnt study well.. i took 7 years to complete it and i have second class marks... now i want to put my best, study further and get into good position in life.. i am planning for mtech.. may i know which course is good for me?
30th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

which brench is best in communication for mtech?
1st July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

If you are really determined, just prepare for GATE exam and show up your talent.. You can choose best institutes like IITs , NITs , etc., if you score distinction marks.. The exam requires your knowledge in your core streams and mathematics of 3rd sem to 6th semester.. For more details, google GATE EXAM PREPARATION and start preparing from now on.. Wishing you the best..!
4th July 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hey..i am not able to get VLSI branch in any college after m tech. So i am going for communication engg. Is my choice correct in these circumstances since I have no other option? Is there any job scope in this communication system.?
6th July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default can anyone telme is external mtech has weightage in teaching field?

external mtech has weightage in teaching field?
13th July 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among VLSI & Embedded System and Digital Electronics & Communication System?
23rd July 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

when you conduct the IES exam for electronics and communication engineering stucents in this year?. . . . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?