17th March 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder?

Hello Sir,
There is a friend of mine who was a student in Diploma with TEB Board. But due to some unfavorable reasons he could not continue his studies. Also he was forced to study Electrical which never draw his interest in studies and hence he was not able to solve his remedial. Please guide me to help my friend if he can study any other course now?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder? -- [New]
  2. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder?
  3. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  4. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. List few part time courses which i can do after passing Electrical Diploma course?
  6. What are the courses available to study in UG for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder except B.Tech?
  7. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  8. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  10. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  11. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  12. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
  15. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Courses available to study for Diploma holder in Nursing?
1st April 2016, 06:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder?

After completion of your Diploma Electrical Engineering course, the only option you have is to pursue B.Tech Electrical Engineering course. If you are interested to pursue Electrical Engineering course then, I suggest you to pursue 11th and 12th standard in any stream like Arts, Commerce, Medicine, Engineering, etc., in which you are interested. Based on the selection of stream in your 11th and 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in the same stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?