13th July 2013, 03:04 PM
manasaputrevu

Am I eligible to do M.Tech embedded system or digital elecronics

i did my m.sc.,electronics. i want to do m.tech in embedded systems or digital electronics. am i eligible to do m.tech in the above mentioned courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job?
  2. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  3. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  4. Information about Embedded System?
  5. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  6. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  7. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  8. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  9. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  10. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  11. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  12. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  13. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  14. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  15. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  16. Where to apply for Job after MTech in VLSI Design & Embedded System?
  17. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  18. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2016, 08:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech embedded system or digital elecronics

1. You are eligible to pursue Master of Technology in Embedded Systems or Digital Electronics after Master's degree in electronics but you will have to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

2. GATE is conducted by IIT for admission of candidates in Master of Technology course. The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or master's degree in science, electronics or computer application.

3. You can apply for GATE exam 2017. Depending upon your rank in GATE exam, it will be decided in which college, you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?