16th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Hello,
I have completed my Automobile Engineering Diploma with 70% marks. I am getting job but I want to know that I should study B.Tech and neglect job? My father is telling me that I should do job because I cannot find the job easily.

Related Questions:
  1. How to be an automobile engineer?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  6. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  7. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  8. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  9. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  11. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  13. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  15. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  16. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  18. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
18th June 2015, 04:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

It depends upon your choice, because if you are interested to continue your studies, you can join in B.Tech course by appearing for any Lateral entry exam. In case, if you are interested to do a job, you can join in a job, which you got. But, I can tell you that, you will have a chance to get best job, if you can complete your graduation. And by completing your graduation, you can get more salary and better positions in your field.
18th June 2015, 10:59 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

If you have money crisis or financial problem then you can go for job or else its better to continue with your studies and you want to do B.tech which is a graduation degree, if you complete this degree course then you can get better job then the present one which you are getting right now, and if you are capable enough then its better that you do both the work simultaneously studies as well as your job.
18th June 2015, 11:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you can do B.Tech after successful completion of Diploma. At present you got a job based on qualification of Diploma. But there is No improvement in your career with Diploma qualification.

If your financial status is bad at present then you can continue with your job. But if not then quickly you can apply for B.Tech. Since after completion of B.Tech there is ample of opportunities available.

So try to understand the concept. And if you want to do B.Tech then you have to give a Written Exam based on your State board. As I said there is a Entrance Exam to get into B.Tech for Diploma students like ECET in Andhra Pradesh.

Based on the merit you will get a admission for B.Tech in good colleges. Hope you will understand the clear cut information.
19th June 2015, 01:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my Automobile Engineering Diploma with 70% marks. I am getting job but I want to know that I should study B.Tech and neglect job? My father is telling me that I should do job because I cannot find the job easily.
If you want to get a good job and want to improve your knowledge in the respective field, then it mandatory that must complete B.Tech course. You select any one of the options based on your Interest, which is better than our suggestion. However, I personally suggest you to do B. Tech instead of a job. Because, after completing B. Tech you can find a good job with high salary package, then the present job for sure.

Since, you have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering so I suggest you to apply for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma course can directly eligible to apply for B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry.
19th June 2015, 11:07 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

It is good that you have completed your diploma in Automobile Engineering with 70% of marks. If you are interested to study B.Tech you can proceed further studies. But, it is better to study B.Tech after completing Diploma. You can get the Job on the basis of Diploma but, if you have a bachelor's degree then you can get more salary on the basis of B.Tech then diploma. So it is better to continue your studies.
29th June 2015, 10:37 PM
kunalroy89

There is a simple solution to please both your father and yourself.
Your father is right as getting good jobs is very tough nowadays.
Join the job and start working.
BUT Alongside that, join AMIE for B.Tech.
You will get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech of your stream and the course would complete in 3years time.
AMIE degree is through correspondence and you have to attend only occasional classes and the exams.
The degree is recognized all over world and is at par with top govt colleges degree value.
Only problem is AMIE is tough to clear and you need to balance your time between work and study.

Check out website of AMIE to know more details.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?