20th June 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Steps on how to do Clinical Psychology course?

my name is mahesh, i will be thankful to you if you provide me the information how to do clinical psycologist,
steps to do clinical psycology course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  3. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  8. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  11. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  12. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  15. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  16. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  17. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  18. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
30th September 2015, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps on how to do Clinical Psychology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is mahesh, i will be thankful to you if you provide me the information how to do clinical psycologist,
steps to do clinical psycology course
Clinical Psychology is the course which deals with the treatment of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Generally speaking, Clinical Psychologist works with individuals who are experiencing emotional problems. For the career in Clinical Psychology, you have to study a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and then the Master’s in Psychology. You have to work and get clinical experience. This will helps you to learn more about the people of mental disorders. If you want, you can also study the Doctorate course in the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?