13th September 2012, 10:59 AM
vemula radha kumari

When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?

Dear sir/medam my name is radha and i completed M.A psychology in Andhra University and i want to study mpil in clinical psychology i want to know when will the entrance exam conducted and what type of exams are there and i want to know pelzzzz tell me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  3. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  4. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  7. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  8. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  9. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  10. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  11. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  15. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  16. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  17. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  18. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
18th September 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?

Hello Sir/ mam ,i am a student of MA in psychology(2nd yr) of Ravenshaw University,Odisha.i want to know exam date of clinical psychology(Mphil).institution of clinical psychology in IND.
27th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?

Hello sir/ madam.i am a student of MA psychology(4th sem)of kashmir university( j & k).i want to know Admision & exam date of Mphil in clinical psychology from RCI recognized intitutes offering M.phil in clinical psychology across india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?