6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education? -- [New]
  4. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  5. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Teacher Training student?
  7. How can I join DIET course?
  8. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  9. What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?
  10. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  11. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  12. Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?
  13. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  14. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  15. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  16. Last date of submission of JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college is best to do B.Ed through distance learning in Malappuram after completing B.Com
  18. List of colleges in Delhi to study MA in Early Childhood Education course
13th February 2023, 02:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?

The structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training is:-

*MS word

*MS Excel

*Operating System Concepts

*MS PowerPoint

*MS Access

*Browsers etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?