28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?

Hi,
Can you let me know the cost expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me the cost expenses.

7th July 2016, 12:09 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you let me know the cost expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me the cost expenses.
The fee for the Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teachers’ Training College is Rs. 7,000 approximately. To know the exact fees details you can contact the institute, ph # 91-22-22047160. The admission for the course is open now. The candidates who have completed 12th standard or Graduation are eligible for the course. The course will be from July 2016 to March 2017. The details are available in the website of the institute Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?