8th March 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?

Is student of diploma in tool and die making can take part in diploma to degree course in kalinga unniversity? Taking admission in diploma to degree cource?

10th March 2014, 06:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student of Diploma in Tool & Die making can take part in degree of Kalinga University?

Kalinga University is one of the best universities of Orissa. Yes, a student of diploma in tool and die can definitely take part in diploma to degree course in Kalinga University. However, he/she has to go through the admission procedure which is done strictly on the basis of merit at the entrance examination.

For details regarding the admission procedure, click here.

In order to download the admission form, click here.

For other details, you can refer to:-
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?