28th November 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die

I have done diploma in tool and die making after 10th,not done +2.Can I join for a pilot?

Related Questions:
28th November 2012, 09:34 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in tool and die making after 10th,not done +2.Can I join for a pilot?
To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should

pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

I think you should join some flying schools and the prepare for exam.

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one).The training period is usually around 12 months. The completion of which enables you to become a pilot or first officer on board. The first officer refers to the actual designation given to the pilot, and is often referred to as the 'copilot'.

First officers can upgrade to captain/commander depending on their seniority Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.
28th November 2012, 10:05 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die

hi,
To become a pilot,
you will need to get a CPL licence for which you will have to have 130 hours of flying experience. There are many aviation institutes which will provide you such facilities
The fee structure is very high. It can range between 10 to 20 Lakhs. So make sure your funds are fine and if you want to do it abroad then it will be more.
28th November 2012, 12:25 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Lightbulb Re: Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

$$ A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

$$ Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

$$ Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

$$ A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

Physical Requirement:
  • Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.

• A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.
  • He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
28th November 2012, 01:33 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Sorry to say this you are not eligible for doing Pilot because the minimum eligibility is 12th PCM from a recognized board. So dont worry so first complete your study with 10+2 after you are eligible for doing Pilot.

There are certain attributes to be a Pilot. First of all, one should not be afraid of heights and should have a passion to fly those machines. One should posses a good coordination of mind and limbs.

The ability to remain calm under any circumstance and apply theoretical knowledge into practice while flying is very important.

A Pilot has to be quick thinker as he is the one who is responsible for the lives of many. One should have patience, commitment, responsibility and self-confidence. A lot of hard work, stamina, adaptability to follow difficult time schedules, good team spirit, etc., are also required in an aspirant. Most importantly, one must have emotional stability in crisis situations.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must have completed 12th PCM from a recognized board.

2. Minimum of 50 percent marks in 12th.

3. The age limit to obtain commercial pilot licence is 18 to 30 years.

Physical Requirements

1. You height should be at least 5 feet.

2. You vision should be 6/6. Candidates are allowed to wear eyeglasses as long as their vision is correctable to 20/20.

3. You should not have fear of heights to apply for commercial pilot licence.

regards........santhosh........

all the best..........
30th June 2023, 08:52 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

To become a pilot, the typical path is to pursue a relevant aviation course or obtain a commercial pilot license (CPL) from a recognized aviation training institute. Completing a diploma in Tool and Die Engineering does not directly qualify you for a career as a pilot. However, you can still pursue a career in aviation by following these steps:

Research Aviation Training Institutes

Check the Eligibility Requirements

Obtain the Required Medical Certificate

Enroll in Pilot Training Program

Complete Flight Training Hours

Pass the Flight Tests

Obtain the Pilot License
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?