18th July 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between diploma and degree? I am a 11th standard student

i am in 11th and am very cofuse that i should go for diploma in tool and die or study12th andthen do engineering

4th April 2014, 11:50 AM
ayushi28

Default Re: Which is a better option between diploma and degree? I am a 11th standard student

You have to think very wisely because it is the decision that may affect your whole life. My advice to you will be that you complete your 12th standard firstvand the decide whether a diplomavor a degree. But, remember 12 standard is very important and right now you have the chance. After completing your 12 standard you can go for engineering as you said because certainly it would be better than any diploma couse.
ALL THE BEST
4th April 2014, 11:52 AM
ayushi28

Default Re: Which is a better option between diploma and degree? I am a 11th standard student

You have to think very wisely because it is the decision that may affect your whole life. My advice to you will be that you complete your 12th standard first and then decide whether a diploma or a degree. But, remember 12 standard is very important and right now you have the chance. After completing your 12 standard you can go for engineering as you said because certainly it would be better than any diploma couse.
ALL THE BEST
22nd June 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

In 12th and 11th standard which field we should select general science or computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?