19th March 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course in the field of Taxation?

Dear Sir,

I am interested in taxation field. I want to make a career in this field only. Please help me in knowing if there are any diploma course in the field of Taxation. Please reply.

with best regards

a.k.kutty

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  2. Is it possible to do Financial Accounting course through correspondence?
  3. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  4. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  5. Does Osmania University offer Diploma in Taxation course?
  6. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  7. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  8. Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally
  9. What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Taxation course if completed T.Y.B.Com about 5 years with one ATKT still left?
  11. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  12. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  13. Can i do Diploma in Taxation and Accounts just after passing 12th?
  14. Difference between B.Com in Taxation and B.Com in Finance and Taxation?
  15. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  16. How to get into customs? I am good at taxation and acountany
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to study Diploma in Taxation Law under AICTE/UGC approved institutes under Pune University?
19th March 2016, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course in the field of Taxation?

As per your interest you can pursue diploma in taxation and eligibility criteria in given below:

The basic eligibility criteria to pursue this course is + 2 pass out but most of the students pursue this diploma after graduation because in graduation they are given the basic knowledge of taxation.

Most of the colleges in our country conduct entrance exam to give admission to the deserving candidates and the interview is also conducted.
20th March 2016, 01:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course in the field of Taxation?

Candidate can pursue diploma in taxation in order to build career in taxation field.

Course duration is 1 year.
Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?