24th December 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in ISBM-Chandigarh for studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

29th December 2018, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in ISBM-Chandigarh for studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management course in the ISBM-Chandigarh. Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in the ISBM is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Duration of the course is one year (3 months – fast track). Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The ISBM website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?