21st February 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management admission in ISBM-Chandigarh?

I want to apply for Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course from ISBM-Chandigarh. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

25th February 2019, 03:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management admission in ISBM-Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management course from ISBM-Chandigarh. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Candidates are not required to appear for any entrance examination for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management admission in ISDM-Chandigarh. They are admitted to the Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. They have to apply for the admission with attested photocopies of mark sheets, two latest photographs and work experience certificate (if any) to study the Advance Diploma in Food & Nutrition Management in the ISBM-Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?