6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Business Management admission in National Institute of Retail Management?

I want to do Diploma in Business Management from National Institute of Retail Management. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management? -- [New]
  2. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  4. How many Diploma in Business Management seats are available National Institute of Retail Management?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  6. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  8. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Can I get a call from Welingkar after scoring 70.19 percentile in CAT?
  10. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  11. How much salary can I get after doing MBA?
  12. List of top MBA colleges of Mumbai? How much it cost to study MBA from Mumbai?
  13. Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?
  14. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  15. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  16. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  17. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Business Management admission in National Institute of Retail Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Business Management from National Institute of Retail Management. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

There is no entrance examination for Diploma in Business Management admission in National Institute of Retail Management (NIRM). Admission to the Diploma course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Business Management course in NIRM. Duration of the course is one year (fast track – 3 months). Students can find the details in the NIRM website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?