6th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?

Hi friends, I want to join National Institute of Retail Management for Diploma in Business Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma in Business Management seats are available National Institute of Retail Management?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Business Management admission in National Institute of Retail Management?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  5. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  7. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for MBA in marketing after B.Com
  9. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  10. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  11. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  12. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  13. How much salary can I get after doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  15. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  16. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  18. Colleges for MBA with 84.29 CAT percentile?
7th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join National Institute of Retail Management for Diploma in Business Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management (NIRM) is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations. Candidates have to apply offline for the admission by filling up the application form and pay the fees at the time of admission. Duration of the course is one year (fast track duration is three months). Candidates can choose any specialization. As part of double diploma, interested candidates can enroll in 2 courses at a time. The NIRM website link is given Click Here
8th June 2018, 12:57 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management:

Graduate degree from any well-affiliated institute.
No pending backlog in graduation is allowed for admission in Diploma in Business management.
You shall have migration certificate from the previous institute.

You can download the admission form by visiting the official website of the National Institute of Retail Management.
You can directly download the form by clicking the link given below:
http://www.nirm.org.in/downloads/application.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?