18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?

I want to do PG Diploma in Healthcare Management from Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade(IICT). I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT? -- [New]
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  4. How many PG Diploma in Healthcare Management seats are available IICT?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Institute of Healthcare Management? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. How to pursue MBA distance course in health care? I am a Physiotherapist working from past 6 to 7 years
  7. What is the cutoff rank for DAIICT?
  8. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  10. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I have done PG diploma in hospital and healthcare management from Symbiosis Center for Healthcare Pune
  11. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  12. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  13. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  15. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  17. Can I apply for admission in healthcare management courses after B.Com computers?
  18. How to take admission in DA IICT college after doing BSc IT?
18th May 2018, 04:45 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Healthcare Management from Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade(IICT). I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

There is no entrance examination for PG Diploma in Hospital Management course in IICT. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Hospital Management in IICT. Duration of the course is one year. Admission to the PG Diploma in Hospital Management is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can apply online or can get the prospectus / application from the institute. Candidates can find the details in the IICT website link given Click Here
19th May 2018, 01:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such entrance you are required to appear in to pursue this PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT. But before that, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required to pursue this course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to pursue this PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course is "Graduation" or Polytechnic diploma course in order to be eligible.

Duration of the course - 1 year

>> Hence, candidates who are done with Any degree can directly apply to the college for pursuing this course.

Course Fee - One time Payment (Rs.12955)

Click here for More Details

Click here for Fee Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?