18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT?

Hi friends, I want to join Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Healthcare Management seats are available IICT?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  5. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  6. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  7. How to pursue MBA distance course in health care? I am a Physiotherapist working from past 6 to 7 years
  8. What is the cutoff rank for DAIICT?
  9. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  10. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  12. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I have done PG diploma in hospital and healthcare management from Symbiosis Center for Healthcare Pune
  14. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies? -- [New]
  16. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams?
  17. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
18th May 2018, 05:23 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Those candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Hospital Management course in IICT. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PG Diploma in Hospital Management course in IICT. They have to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission. Candidates can find the details in the IICT website link given Click Here
18th May 2018, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a bachelor degree in life science field to become eligible for PG diploma in healthcare management course at IICT. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute.
19th May 2018, 01:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT (Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade), Lucknow is as follows.

>> You must have done Graduation or else polytechnic diploma course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course.

>> Hence, if you are done with Graduation you may start applying for the course and contact details are given below.

Ph. No: 0522 400 4049
http://www.iict.in/index.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?