16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I am studying MBA in Healthcare Management and after it want to do PhD from government universities. Please send me list of universities and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top distance universities of Maharashtra to do PhD in Rural Management? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  4. Universities offering PhD(HR) for MBA postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. List of universities offering PhD(Sports Management) in India
  7. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  10. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management?
  12. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  13. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  18. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
18th September 2017, 09:59 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying MBA in Healthcare Management and after it want to do PhD from government universities. Please send me list of universities and admission procedure.

List of Universities Offer Ph.D Courses after MBA Healthcare Management:-

1). Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

2). Karnataka State Open University, Mysore

3). Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad

4). Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

Eligibility Condition for Ph.D Healthcare Management:- Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D in healthcare management is post graduation degree in relevant field from government recognized institute.

>> Minimum duration of Ph.D course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

Career Options after Ph.D Healthcare Management:-

>> Hospital director.

>> Professor.

>> Public health administrator.

>> Health economist.

>> Senior helth care nalyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?