4th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?

what is the procedure to get admission in da iict? i had not not filled daiict admission forms ,how will i get admission now/

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff rank for DAIICT?
  2. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  4. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  6. Last date of filling MAT forms for December attempt? Where can we collect the forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  7. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  8. Last date to fill form for AIEEE? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  9. Admission in NID after form submission deadline?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in schools for studies? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  12. Date of sale of PET entrance exam forms? Procedure to fill the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  14. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Cutoff marks required to get admission into DA-IICT?
  16. Procedure for admission in any Autonomous colleges like VJTI, COEP, ICT etc? Date of sale of forms? Is there any online form filling?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course?
  18. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
5th September 2011, 12:41 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to get admission in da iict? i had not not filled daiict admission forms ,how will i get admission now/
Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?

Eligibility Criteria
  • The candidate must have passed class 12th with physics ,chemistry/computer and maths.
  • The date of birth of candidate must lie on or after 01 October 1985.
  • It is mandatory to take part in AIEEE exam conducted by CBSE

Selection Procedure

• A separate application of DAIICT should also be filled.
  • Short listed candidate are called and admission are given on the basis of AIEEE all india rank.
  • You can apply both online and offline as well so for online application visit-http://www.daiict.ac.in
  • You can purchase form after paying Rs1000 in Axis bank .You can also get the form by sending a demand draft of Rs1050 in favour of DAIICT ,Ahmadabad.

According to you ,you haven't filled the entrance exam form so it would be very difficult for you to get admission .I don't think you can get admission now at least this year.

With Regards
ravik1214
5th September 2011, 02:38 AM
vijendradutt

Default Re: Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?

First of all you must be 12th passed with Physics ,chemistry/computer and maths.
and you must be born on or after 01 October 1985.

For selection procedure you can simply log on to: http://www.daiict.ac.in and get more relevant information about this .You have to fill the entrance form to get an admission.
23rd September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?

pls give me online web address becoz am applied for B.ed
21st May 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

CUT OFF MARKS FOR OBC CATEGORY FOR TAKE ADMISSION IN DA-IICT 2012 IN B.TECH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?