21st August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How to become a RAW Agent? I am a 11th class student

i am in 11th class,and i want to became a agent of r.a.w. So plz tel me tht aftr 12th which i shud join plz reply me at my id [email protected] plz rply

11th October 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a RAW Agent? I am a 11th class student

i want to be an ips after bsc in chemistry.so plz say how can i preaper and my phone no is 9692677780 plz send methodes of preaperation by msg
13th February 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11th commerce nd i want become a raw agent becauz i want to do some thing for my country, so sir plz tell how can i become the raw agent, plz tell me whole procedure, to become raw agent your faithfully PRAVEEN CHAUHAN my cel no is 9417027273 sir plz replying me
13th February 2013, 07:27 PM
mayankt

Hi,
As far as How to become a RAW Agent is concern, there is no Entry Schemes for RAW as that of other India Security or defence services.
RAW is an independant body, it has the power to select candidates as they wish, sometime R & AW recruitsthere agents and officers from Army, IPS, IAS, IB, CBI, or sometimes directly from Universities (very rare case)
The whole tenure of a RAW agent is of nearly 2-5 years, after that they are allowed to back to there old service of weather IAS, IPS etc.
If you want to join RAW directly thenI have two ideas strucking in mind. 1) RAW recruit directly through Staff Selection Commission Organize, which a exam called Deputy Field officers Under cabinet secretary,there you can appear. And we know cabinet secretary is also an IAS officer, as because cabinet secretary is the highest post of IAS, he is who handles PM's office.
2) Candidates who TOP IAS exams are invited by RAS to join them. But its not so easy. RAS conducts its own entrance even tougher then IAS, followed by Personality test etc. Then begins training ..........!
Training at RAS is very different from those of any other Security services. Basic training conssist of"PEP TALK" this is to increase the level of confidance of the officer. Which contains various case studies of reputed National and International Security organisations etc.
Then comes new training of 1 or 2 years, which is normal.
Remember one thing all these are quite interesting to read but not easy to achieve. One of the quality ofR & AW officers is that sometimes they are also TOP level "White cap Hackers" are also recruited in R & AW in very rare case if they dont find good 'Hackers" from ARMY or IPS
13th February 2013, 08:32 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi.

Friend there is not direct entry exam to be a raw agent.

But you can go in this field indirectly.

You can joined CBI and intelligence bureau through SSC exam.

ELIGIBILITY;-
*you must be graduate from a recognized university.
*age limit is 20-27 years.
*you must be Indian citizen

if you will get promotion, then you will be transfer RAW agency.

for more;-
http://ssc.nic.in
14th February 2013, 10:14 AM
Beawar

Dear..

RAW is the security and safety agency that handles very crucial cases related to the safety and security of the country and that is why they do not recruit people through any entrance exam. They pick the right people from anywhere like CBI, CID, POLICE, ARMY, IAS or IPS. If you want to get recruited in RAW then best way is to go for SSC CGL exam and get a post in CBI.

Once you get in CBI then show some exceptionally good work and after that you might get a chance to work for RAW. See the journey is really hard but it is also true that when there is a will there is a way.

Eligibility of SSC CGL is as follows :-

A candidate must be a graduate
Graduation must be done from a recognized university
Age limit is 20-27
No relaxation to General candidates
Relaxation is given to SC ST and OBC candidate
No minimum percentage limit

Exam is conducted in two phase followed by an Interview. Exam consist questions from Maths, English, Reasoning and General awareness

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
15th February 2013, 11:29 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to become a RAW Agent? I am a 11th class student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 11th class,and i want to became a agent of r.a.w. So plz tel me tht aftr 12th which i shud join plz reply me at my id [email protected] plz rply

Dear Aspirant,

Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) is first cadre level post given only for the workers already working in the defense and etc.

So the raw officers job description is there is a work given to them.Which is a top secret works.

They wont get any name and fame from the government.Because it is the secret service agency so you cannot expect any of it.

Next for getting into this job you need to be an indian and have a minimum education qualification like Graduation.

Age will also be coming into criteria if you are too aged.In other words it is for the youth and the people who are capable of doing the tough work.

Ex:Recently a film was picturised on the raw and isi which are the secret service agencies for their country.

In India the secret agency name is RAW and in the pakistan it is called as ISI .

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
12th October 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 11. I have seen the activites of the raw agents and inspired of htheir sacrifice to the country. They does not get any fame as the political leaders but the odoes more than a political leader. I want to be a raw agent and serve my country. Please tell me shortest way to be a raw agent.
21st October 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I read class xii.since how may became a row agent
11th December 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS ANIKET DEVAL M LIVING IN BAREILLY IN (U.P) MY FULL ADDRES BARE BAMANPURI BAREILLY (U.P) MY CELL NO 7351170410 I READ IN CLASS 11TH COMERCE ND I WANT TO BECOME A RAW AGENT I WANTTO DO SOME THINGFOR MY COUNTRY SO SIR PLZZ TELL HOW CAN I BECOME A RAW AGENT.. YOURS FAITHFULY ANIKET DEVAL
4th December 2014, 04:04 PM
shivam raj soni

My is shivam raj sonI I live in raxual and state in (Bihar) i am 11the student by math i seen in activities the raw agent and sacrifice anything for the country.I am son of country in India and I am want country serve and protected the and India people's and very things for life for honestley and my life is given work is country I give them for country.so plz give me one chase for the country by join RAW agent .

Yours faityfully
Shivam raj soni
email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?