10th October 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Fine Arts Diploma course?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing 10th and after this I want to study Diploma in Fine Arts course. Please tell me about the entrance exams which is necessary to appear and qualify for the admission? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  3. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  4. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  5. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  6. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  7. Which entrance exams are there for Bachelor of Fine Arts course in India? Date of those entrance exams?
  8. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  10. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  13. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  16. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
19th October 2015, 10:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Fine Arts Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing 10th and after this I want to study Diploma in Fine Arts course. Please tell me about the entrance exams which is necessary to appear and qualify for the admission? Thank you in advance.

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Fine Arts is a 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognised university.

This is the general eligibility and there are no such entrance examinations.
The duration of the course is 1 year.

The course is available in Pacific University, Kalamandir School of Art, Gyanvarsha Institute etc.

You can also do BFA after your 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?