17th March 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for WOS-C Computer science exam?

Hi, I applied for WOS-C Computer science this year. I want to know about the syllabus. How to prepare for this exam and where to get the last year question papers. Please anyone. If knows anything help me out on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to prepare for WOS C Life science?
  2. What are the reference books for WOS C exam, Life Science and Biotechnology graduates?
  3. Syllabus of WOS C entrance exam? Question papers of last 5 years?
  4. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  6. How to prepare for MPSC exam after completing B.E in computer science?
  7. How to get admission for M.Sc in Computer Science? Which Exam should I appear for this? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?
  8. How to prepare for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science?
  9. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  10. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  11. How can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing computer science and engineering?
  12. Materials to prepare for GRE test of Computer Science?
  13. What is the syllabus of life science after doing MSc Life Science? What is the paper pattern?
  14. Computer Science books to prepare for UGC-NET?
  15. How to prepare for group I exam after completing B.Tech from computer science?
  16. Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. How to prepare for TET entrance exam after completing BSc in computer science?
  18. How can I prepare to qualify in Computer Science Practical exam of 12th NIOS?
23rd February 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for WOS-C Computer science exam?

How to prepare for wos c computer science exam.what are the best books to prepare for exam and where do I get test papers and previous exam papers.pls help me.
6th March 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for WOS-C Computer science exam?

Please upload de syllabus for WOS-C Kiran IPR exam 2019 for Computer Science and also the previous question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?