23rd August 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?

I am doing. IHM in Mumbai India I am the 3 years students.
After finish my 3yrs diploma I want to go further study in usa
For same industry. Can it is possible what should. I do for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  4. Can I apply for IAS exam if I am a Hotel management graduate from IHM Mumbai
  5. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  6. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  7. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  8. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Pattern of JEE of Hotel Management? Is IHM Mumbai good? How much is the package offered?
  10. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  11. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  12. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  13. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  14. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  15. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  16. Can I get diploma Hard Copy after losing the original diploma certificate of IHM Ahmedabad?
  17. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  18. 5th CHT programme by NCHMCT
14th December 2017, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in Hotel Management at USA after Diploma from IHM Mumbai?

You can apply for a degree in hotel management course at any foreign university. Admission will be mostly on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and your academic career.

You can also apply for IELTS/TOEFL, if you are interested in admission abroad, because most of the colleges and universities will ask for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?