30th March 2011, 02:03 PM
vipul rai

How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi

Dear Sir,

I would like to do management training from the prestigous brand like i.t.d.c, i have done B.sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi. I request you to send me the proceedure about how to apply for M.T Programme.
Please do the needfull.

Vipul Rai
Varanasi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  5. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  6. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  8. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  9. Can I do BSc in hotel managment? I am a BPP holder
  10. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  11. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Abroad for Hotel Management student? -- [New]
  13. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  14. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  15. What is the fee for HM course?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  17. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
4th March 2013, 01:25 PM
vinodprajapati5614@gmail.

Default only traning

Respected sir,

I vinod prajapati student of tourism. i am studying in IPS acadmey indore, doing course of travel $ tourism management in 4th sem. want to do training in your hotel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?