8th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?

Sir
May I know fee structure for
Bachelor of Hotel Management course
in IHM? And I have to give the entrance exam?
Please let me know immediately.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  2. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  5. Can I do BHM from any IHM institute? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  7. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  8. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  9. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  10. IHM-A: Topics in general discussion and personal interviews? Scope of Hotel Management course from IHM-A?
  11. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  12. Entrance exam for IHM mumbai for BHM course 4years?
  13. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  14. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  15. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  16. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  17. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  18. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
11th March 2015, 12:29 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?

You don't have to give any entrance examination for IHM. In order to join BHM in IHM you should pass in 10+2 and if you have failed in 12th then you are not eligible for BHM. You should be fluent in English speaking as it is a hospitality course where you have to serve the people.
11th May 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?

Can i join hotel management after passing 12 without writing entrance and what is fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?