31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any institute which provides diploma course in Bio-technology?

I want to do some diploma courses that which related to biotechnology...is there any institute that provide diploma in biotech.?. I need some institute location in tanjore? Please help with the details.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  3. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  4. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  5. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  6. How many seats are available in IIT's for M.Tech Machine Designing course?
  7. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  10. Total Number of seats available under NITs? Required Rank to get into NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  12. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  13. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  14. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  15. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  16. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which are the best colleges for IIT?
  18. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka -- [New]
5th April 2015, 11:59 PM
sharique18

Default Re: Is there any institute which provides diploma course in Bio-technology?

List of college for Diploma in Biotechnology in Thanjavur:

1. P R Engineering College
Address: Thanjavur , Tamil Nadu

2. Parshvanath College of Engineering

3. Vandayar Engineering College

4. Lakireddy Bali Reddy College Of Engineering

5. SASTRA University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?