30th March 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Among Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering what should I study in Diploma?

Respected Sir
Which stream is better for me
for doing Diploma course?
My interest is in both Mechanical
Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
Please suggest me sir with proper explanation.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  4. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  5. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  13. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  16. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  17. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
4th April 2015, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering what should I study in Diploma?

Both Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are the top most branches in Diploma course. You can opt for any one branch in Diploma course in which you are interested. Since, you are interested in both the streams, I suggest you to opt for Mechanical Engineering Diploma course because the Mechanical Engineering course is evergreen branch in Diploma course and you can find good job opportunities after completion of this course.
5th April 2015, 01:05 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Among Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering what should I study in Diploma?

Both the electrical and mechanical engineering are the top branches in diploma course. And hence the choice is yours, I cannot say anything because the both the streams are very interesting branches for studying diploma. My advice for you is you can select the mechanical for diploma course, because it was the one of the simple course after completing your diploma course in mechanical you can easily get the job after completing this course.
5th April 2015, 11:41 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you are interest in both Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
It will be difficult to say which will be better for you feature.
But in view of job at Diploma level Mechanical Engineering will be best.
If you will go for higher education later , then I will suggest you to choose Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?