24th March 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available for a person with fashion designing diploma qualification?

Respected Sir, my name is Seema jaiswar I live in Thane I am 12th from arts side and I am doing fashion designer course advance diploma in fashion and early childhood education little tiger international school from Thane and typing courses English 30 and 40, and Marathi 30. So, please help me Sir and Madam please help me I am unemployed girl. So, please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any job available for a person with fashion designing diploma qualification? -- [New]
  3. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  4. What should I do after completion of Fashion Designing Diploma course?
  5. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  6. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  7. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  8. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  9. What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?
  10. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  11. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  12. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  13. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  14. What is the scope for doing diploma in fashion designing?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  16. What are the job options after diploma in fashion designing?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  18. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
25th March 2017, 12:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available for a person with fashion designing diploma qualification?

As you have mentioned above that you are pursuing advanced diploma in fashion designing, so after completing the course there are lots of job opportunities waiting for you. You can find jobs in Academic institutes, Retail outlets, Clothing and Accessories industries for different positions like: Clothing designer, Fashion Critic, Stylist, Business Operator, Retail Clothing Manager, Manufacturer etc. So, nothing to worry about there are lots of scope after completing the course.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?