21st September 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of Diploma in Hotel Management or any other field?

Am continuously failing in 12 from last two years what should i do ? is there any kind of diploma ..in hotel management .and in any other field for securing future....

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  2. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  3. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  6. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  7. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  8. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  9. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  10. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  11. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  12. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  13. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  14. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  15. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  16. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2014, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any kind of Diploma in Hotel Management or any other field?

Diploma will be a good option for you because admission into a diploma in engineering course is based on 10th class and admission is based on the entrance examination.

Diploma in engineering is a professional course and it will make you eligible for many jobs in government as well as private sectors. But in diploma also you have to clear the examination and for clearing that exam you have to study thoroughly.

If you are not able to clear 12th from last 2 years, then surely there might be some serious issues with your study pattern or may be you are having some kind of problem in a particular subject. If you have problem in studying then you must take help of a good teacher because they can help you a lot. Therefore, it is up to you take the decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?