24th February 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of doing diploma in correspondence mode from Mysore colleges or university?

I have done ITI Electronics in 1991, now I am very much interested to do Diploma course in E&C or Information Technology. I want to know is there opportunity in Mysore colleges or university? Can you please let me know the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Mysore?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  3. Detailed information about PG Diploma in English Literature course offered in Mysore University?
  4. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  5. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  6. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  7. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  9. Which course to join in software testing field?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in correspondence from Bangalore or Mysore University after doing M.A in History?
  11. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  12. Which correspondence course can be done from Mysore University after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  15. Which college in Chennai offers PG Diploma course through correspondence mode?
  16. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
  17. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  18. Can B.A correspondence be done from Mysore University?
28th February 2016, 12:01 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is there any possibility of doing diploma in correspondence mode from Mysore colleges or university?

Yes,you are eligible to do Diploma in Electronics.You can directly join into the second year of Diploma course with ITI as educational qualification.If you want to study diploma in Information Technology,then you should do your diploma from first year with tenth Standard as educational Qualification.If you want to study from first year,then you should write the entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education and training.If you are interested to join in second year of Diploma,then you should write the lateral entry examination conducted and directly get into the third semester of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?