14th March 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma?

I have done computer science in diploma. I would love to join LLB course after my diploma. Are there any options available for joining LLB? How many years should I spend to study the same? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  3. Any possibility to take admission in LLB without giving entrance exam?
  4. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  5. Possibility to study LLB course for BA Pass student? -- [New]
  6. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  7. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  8. Possibility to study LLB for 12th Biology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any possibility of doing aeronautical after completion of diploma course?
  10. Possibility to get admission in LLB course for OBC student with 42% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for LLB course after completing Diploma in Commercial practice?
  12. Possibility to get admission in IITs after completing Diploma engineering course to study B.Tech?
  13. Possibility to get admission in Symbiosis college for M.Phil programme after completing PGDHRM?
  14. Can I get admission in LLB without appearing in CLAT exam after completing B.Com?
  15. What is the procedure to pursue Law? Which course should I pursue?
  16. Can I do LLB after completing 4 years graduation in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?
  18. How can I pursue LLB course after completing Diploma (IEI) from Amie?
9th May 2018, 03:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot opt LLB course at this instant after the completion of Diploma course in Computer Science as you are not eligible for it.
In order to pursue LLB course, you must have to complete at least Graduation in any discipline.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
10th May 2018, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for getting admission into LLB after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done computer science in diploma. I would love to join LLB course after my diploma. Are there any options available for joining LLB? How many years should I spend to study the same? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Sorry, it is not possible to join the LLB course after completion of the diploma course. Eligibility to study LLB is a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the course is three years. There is no age bar to study LLB course. Candidates are admitted to the LLB course based on their performance in the entrance examination like CLAT, LAWCET, AILET, DU LLB, etc. The LLB course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the law profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?