2nd July 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Symbiosis college for M.Phil programme after completing PGDHRM?

Hello
Is it possible" to get an admission in M.Phil
after completing PGDHRM from symboisis?
i have done 2yrs of diploma in Human resource management
I have scored A grade.

Related Questions:
  1. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  2. Can I apply for PGDHRM course in SCDL if waiting for backlog result of B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  4. How to do PGDHRM after completing MBA(HR)
  5. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  6. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  7. Can I do my B.Com directly after passing BPP course?
  8. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  9. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  10. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  11. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  13. Which subject should I choose in B.Ed if completed BBA and PGDHRM?
  14. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  15. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Can I do Ph.D with Job being a candidate having completed M.Sc, M.Phil and having 3 years of experience in Bioanalytical Department of Pharma Company?
  18. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
28th April 2016, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Symbiosis college for M.Phil programme after completing PGDHRM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is it possible" to get an admission in M.Phil
after completing PGDHRM from symboisis?
i have done 2yrs of diploma in Human resource management
I have scored A grade.
Sorry, the M.Phil course is not available in the Symbiosis College. In order to become eligible for a M.Phil course, the candidate should have minimum 55% marks in their Master degree course from a recognized university. So, you cannot study the course without Master’s Degree and with PGDHRM course. So to do M.Phil you have to first study the Master’s Degree and then apply for M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?