23rd February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Total fee of Pharmacy Diploma course in Bipin Bihari College, Jhansi?

hello
m planning to do diploma course in
bipin bihari college jhansi.........
i want to study diploma in pharmacy
there....so i want to know the fee of this diploma
course in this college...........

6th March 2017, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee of Pharmacy Diploma course in Bipin Bihari College, Jhansi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
m planning to do diploma course in
bipin bihari college jhansi.........
i want to study diploma in pharmacy
there....so i want to know the fee of this diploma
course in this college...........

The Bipin Bihari College, Jhansi does not offer Diploma in Pharmacy or any other pharmacy courses. The Bipin Bihari College, Jhansi offer only B.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc Biology group, M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Botany and M.Sc Zoology. So you have to study the Diploma in Pharmacy in some other colleges in Jhansi. The Bipin Bihari College, Jhansi website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?