30th June 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission forms for BSc first year in Bipin Bihari College?

what is the last date of submission of admission form for bsc first year in bipin bihari college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Bipin Bihari college, Jhansi
  2. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  3. How can I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for BSc?
  5. Is there any possibility in which Bihari student can get admission in any government college of Agriculture in UP
  6. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  7. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  8. What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU
  9. What is the date of submission of application forms for BSc 1st year in GCG sector 11
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  12. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  14. From which date the admission forms of BSc courses will be given?
  15. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
30th June 2013, 06:32 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: What is the last date of admission forms for BSc first year in Bipin Bihari College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of submission of admission form for bsc first year in bipin bihari college?
The last date for the form submission for the course B.Sc in Bipin Bihari College, yet not announced. Its form acceptance from the candidates just start mid of June. So, its last date to submit the form for the December or January section may be end in August because Bipin Bihari College provide all courses correspondence and all the Universities from it is affiliated going to close to form accept from institute in August.

So, you have to fill the form before end of august and you can download direct application admission form from the website of Bipin Bihari college website.
30th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date of admission forms for BSc first year in Bipin Bihari College?

Hi Guest,

The admissions are still going on in the college and if you are interested, you can visit the campus and take a direct admission.

The applications are expected to be closed soon so I suggest you to go as soon as possible.

Thank you,

All the best.
1st July 2013, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

which du colleges offer b.ed. & wht is there course fees & wht concetion do they gv to a handicap student?
7th November 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

coll. ki merit kitni jati hai
29th May 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission form for B.Sc first year in bipin bihari college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?